Sunday, August 02, 2009

#17
I've bought a drying rack that sits in my room. Even though I'm the only one that uses it, my one or two loads of laundry of month are, for sure, reducing the cost of our electric bill which, for me, is a big deal! I wanna do my part, little by little, to be environmental! :)

#22, #62
I was at the house, watching tv and was absolutely bored. I started to get cabin fever(where you're at home for too long and you just feel horribly bored). So I decided to gather some things up and follow through with some errands! Recycle plastic bags, donate clothes, and sell books. Two of the things I needed to do were in the same area as my friend so I picked them up and we did our errands! I made $4 for my books and got more kid books for my class! I even cleared out a shelf to put all my kid books. Very happy with the growing collection!

No comments: