Sunday, August 23, 2009


I'm working on learning to drive a motorcycle. My friend, Aaron, has a 500cc cycle which I practiced driving in 1st gear. Anyway, scooters are def different when it comes to where your feet can go... aka I burned my leg on the exhaust pipe. It looks pretty nasty :(

And I tried to do #86 this weekend(snorkel San Marcos river) but the goggles broke! Maybe later on... or I'll snorkel someplace else... I just wanted to snorkel period!

#39
Today I went on a coffee date with an old friend. It was extremely awkward cuz I didn't intended to complete this goal with an ex-boyfriend, but until the complications he was a dear friend of mine so it was nice to reconnect. I don't know what to really think of it... I prefer to hear, "I told you so" versus have regrets and think "what if..." However, I DO know for sure that my fav coffee drink is blended coffee aka frappaccinos(cuz they're not as sweet as the other drinks, in my opinion).

No comments: