Saturday, August 15, 2009

I was at a boat party today and I saw a plastic cup floating in the water. I went to retrieve it when it was too far away and I fell in. My glasses are now in the bottom of the lake. :( Luckily Kai let me use his old pair! But still... I miss my glasses... I really wish they didn't fall off...

#36
I used to keep in touch with people, however, I stopped when I noticed it tended to be very one sided. I would call and say hi, but the other person usually wouldn't. So I just stopped keeping tabs on people altogether unless they kept tabs on me. But as time has gone by, I've realized it's just more mature to say hi, and not expect anything back. So I called up an old friend and we talked for about 45 minutes, updating each other on our lives and how things have changed. It was nice and refreshing and definitely inspiration to call a variety of people. I'll definitely follow through with it tomorrow on my 2 hour drive to visit a friend.

#55
When it comes to guys I'm interested in, I've always taken the traditional route of letting the guy show interest first and approach me. I find things that make you uncomfortable have been some of the best experiences I've gone through.
I was at a boat party today and one of the guys who worked for the boat company was really cute! So I worked up the courage and approached him first, making conversation. I'd come back every once in a while to chill with him and by the end of the boat party, he asked to exchange phone numbers. :) Girls can put themselves out there first as well. GO ME!

1 comment:

Jordan said...

geez....i hope someone opposite sex approach me someday...