Sunday, July 26, 2009

#3
My friend invited a group of us to watch the movie, "Up", last week. I just got back from it. I don't think the whole thing was AMAZING... some parts were kinda not tied together well but LOTS OF CRYING! So freakin' sweet!!!

#29, #32, #39
Craig's list is awesome. You can sell anything, buy anything, all sorts of services are on there. I just didn't realize how awesome it is.
I put a stereo on there, a free of whoever wants it. 30 minutes later, I looked at my porch and IT WAS GONE! AWESOME!!! I'm hopin' my other listings(even tho they're not free)!

#59
I love my parents. I'd have to say they produced some pretty awesome kids due to their raisings, personalities, and quirks. But with all that I have alike with them, one of the things about them that I refuse to inherit is their unorganized nature. Now mind you this is only because they are always busy with their working, hobbies, and social lives, making them too tired to do much with the house except for keeping it sanitary. I just wanna do my part while I live here.
I've been working on organizing the Allen household like making shoe racks, cleaning book shelves, cleaning out everything expired from the bathrooms, and getting rid of clothes. Most of my work has gone unnoticed but I myself notice the little changes which are awesome.
Anyway, so I spent the weekend in the kitchen pantry, clearing out everything that was expired. Our outdoor trashcan is full; I almost had to wait til next week to finish there was so much stuff! I found stuff that expired in 1997... Pretty bad.
Through this experience, I've reestablished that I prefer the minimal lifestyle. I don't want to live in a huge house where I can accumulate things over time.

1 comment:

Kiat said...

Hey coz, Good job on #59!