Saturday, October 04, 2008

Attack in Taiwan


I use my weekends to chores such as do laundry and clean/organize my room. I was cleaning my room just now and ugh.. I found this HUGE spider corpse. I took pics to show it to others later(such as on here) assuming it to be dead. Then it hit me, maybe what I found(because all I found was the head and legs) was it's leftover exoskeleton... therefore, maybe it's STILL alive except BIGGER! T.T I looked it up and spiders DO grow that way, as in leave their former skins when they grow too big for it. Therefore, THAT SPIDER ISN'T DEAD! IT'S STILL ALIVE WALKING AROUND SOMEWHERE! POSSIBLY IN MY ROOM! It's so hairy and creepy! I refuse to clean anymore for the night! I refuse to find it on accident while moving things around. *shivers* CREEPY!

No comments: