Saturday, September 27, 2008

A five minute walk away and you can see gorgeous lotus gardens. This weekend, I decided to take a walk to the lotus gardens and finally take pictues of it. The previous times I was at those gardens, I didn't bring a camera. BUT GAH! I HAVE FAILED! It's out of season and the gardens are DEAD!!! It was still a lot of fun though. I ended up just walking around for a couple hours, making new discoveries.
The next day, I decided to venture thru the typhoon. It seemed okay at first because it wasn't raining but as soon as I went out it poured. It's the painful type, since it's so windy. I decided I'd just head back inside. Oh well, I tried my best and looked my best. I must thank Mia for the cute gold shoes that made this ensemble possible.

1 comment:

Jordan said...

Mia should get you an umbrella...where are those umbrella you bought?