Monday, November 13, 2006

I want dessert


I've been trying to go skydiving for the past 3 weeks. The first time we went, there was a 2 hour wait. The second time we went, the clouds are too low. Now we can't do it for a while since my friends work schedules conflict. Either way, when I go, I'll take those pictures and post them on here just for ya'll.

I'm not sure if this is only familiar in American culture: the dance in the Thriller video by Michael Jackson-my friends and I had a Hallows Eve party and we made a cd with the song on it so that we'd spontaneously do the dance to. Since we learned it 2 hrs before the party, it wasn't completely accurate nor successful but it was fun!Lots of people enjoyed it and it was a rare occasion. A must see attraction! Luckily I have a recording of it but since the room was kinda dark it's hard to see much. So sad... So yeah, that's what's the story behind this pic! I like it. One of the spectators took the pic, we were a hit I guess!

I went to my very first military ball last wkend. Sadly I don't have any pictures but just know I was dressed up in a nice sparkly dress with a marine. He was quite the gentleman so it was enjoyable! I learned a lot about the military and have a new respect for it. One of the best parts was the food. I didn't expect food and it was delicious! I gobbled all of it up and I'm very picky when it comes to food.
The worst part was getting home. We went to a party afterward(which was boring for me, I'm not much for getting drunk and smoking weed) There were two other people I came with, Karla and Angel. I needed something from the car so I asked Karla(it was her car) for the keys and Angel gave me the keys(since we were wearing dresses so she didn't have pockets). When I came back, I gave the keys back to Angel. For the rest of the night, Karla hated me(I didn't give the keys directly back to her so I made her mad). Because of that, at 3am I had to call a friend to pick my date and I up. She refused to have me in the car.
Before the military ball, the girls and I went shopping. I felt very accomplished! I only used $25USD(92ringgit) to buy 3 shirts of 11 pairs of underwear. AWESOMENESS! That would normally cost $78USD(289ringgit)

I'm so sad! I was supposed to go to Chile's today to eat this delicious desert but no one can go with me! Maybe next time... *cries*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

why there's ringgit exchange after the USD?

Anonymous said...

If it happens again the next time, call up Kai, I'm sure he'll give you a ride. or you can call me and I'll transfer the call to him!

ka48309 said...

Someone's sister was telling me a story of how she could not find her superman costume. Oh look, Alicia has one one. Hmmm.

Anonymous said...

is it the same one that belongs to someone's sister?