Friday, November 17, 2006

I think I'm going to cut a deal with my roomie. He has a new job now which he works constantly so when he gets home, he's a bit too tired to do the chores around the house. Understandable(cept he never did them before anyway, *snickers*). Because of this, I clean the house(well, I've been doing this since we moved in technically):dishes, trash, bathroom, etc. I wanna make a deal to where I don't have to have a kitty litter box in my room. Just take it out of there so there will only be one kitty litter box, his. This apartment is small enough for one anyway. That could be his own responsibility, his only contribution to the chores around the house. Yes, this is for my own benefit as well-I hate doing kitty litter but I hate trash most so it's a fair deal. Actually, I really hate having kitty litter in my room(the kitties hang out in my room more often) because I need to clean mine more often than his, wayyyy more often.

BTW, my webcam ROX! It can make anyone look beautiful

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow....it's really getting prettier.....

Anonymous said...

hhmm......no one comment about this? Let's choose the one that you think the prettiest one....how bout that?

ka48309 said...

She looks the same as usual. Kiki just goes on the couch.

Publisher said...

It sure works on you! You're lovely! but then you know that already