Sunday, March 21, 2010

43/99

7. I finally finished Science of Sleep. It's a good movie, kinda like Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. Sad though :(

15. When you microwave popcorn, there are always cornels that DON'T pop. What you can do is put them in a bowl, cover them in a paper towel, and microwave them. You'll have to add your own flavoring but it makes you feel less wasteful of your popcorn, and popcorn rocks anyway! I think I might convert from microwave popcorn to regular popcorn.

28. Bahai seemed like a religion TOO good to be true. I have a book about different religions, but the content on Bahism was very limited. So I looked it up on wikipedia. It's pretty open as a religion compared to all others. I found that it's not okay with homosexuality, you can't consume alcohol, and you gotta pray everyday. But overall, still a really awesome religion. I'm sure moderates of it are very open people.

31. I finally mailed out the gifts for the ppl in Taiwan. Only took me a year to do it! ;p

62. It took about an hour or so, but I got all the thumbtacks OUT of my walls. That includes poster taht formerally hung on my walls. Sad to see them go, but I promise to find them a good home :)

82. For Valentine's Day, I took my boy canoeing. Partly to get this off my list ;p but it was fun! We picnicked to an island at the lake. Nice pretty day! :)

No comments: