Sunday, February 07, 2010

35/99

4. I spent the whole weekend finishing the anime series, "Claymore." It started out fun and entertaining but kinda got boring towards the end... I enjoyed learning about this new world with this blonde girls that are assigned to kill monsters, and how they have monster blood in them. And just the details of their world interested me. But when they got to plot... yeah, sucked.
But I also think that it was partially because it was my goal to finish it this weekend! ;p I feel a little behind on completing goals and figured I should start getting on the ball! At least do the easy simple stuff because a lot of my goals require waiting for a few months... mainly my loans are stopping me from doing a LOT of goals. So I figured I might as well knock out a few goals now and not procrastinate more than necessary.

58. Everytime you flush, you use up a LOT of water. But a trick to this is adding a bottle full of rocks in the tank of your toilet. Therefore each flush uses a little bit less water than if the bottle wasn't there. It's still enough to sufficiently flush the toilet, but helps also with the water bill! :) Anyway... I made this goal, forgetting that we actually installed water efficient toilets... so they ALREADY conserve quite a bit of water. Well, what the heck right? I added a bottle full of water(does the same effect) in one of the toilets downstairs that gets the most usage. Still flushes quite fine even though NOW less water is being used to flush. SOOO, since that worked out, no harm could be done by adding water bottles(one being a former sesame oil bottle) to all the toilet tanks in the household so now we're more environmental PLUS a lower water bill due to it! :)

So now I'm exactly halfway to doing at least 70 goals out of the 99! :)

I think I'll try to do at least one goal a week, just so it'll keep my mind on completing goals this year but also remind me of the OTHER goals that take more effort like studying multiple times. :)

No comments: