Monday, October 12, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

1. I'm a full-time preschool teacher.
2. I'm a part-time babysitter/bartender/awesome person.
3. I strive to have an awesome movie collection.
4. I miss cooking meals.
5. When it comes to tipping at a restaurant, I tip at least 20%.
6. As I grow older with the different jobs I've had, I've noticed that even though the group I work with gets older, the maturity level remains the same.
7. Knows how to 2 step, swing, salsa, and waltz. More to come!
8. Unlike most girls, I didn't plan my dream wedding before meeting the guy.
9. I was offered to be a wedding model in Taiwan! Sadly, I turned it down :(
10. Bath and Body Works' "sensual amber" scent has been the only scent to exist EVER that I like.
11. In my free time, I play Scrabble.
12. I used to prefer the stem part of broccoli, now I prefer the tree part.
13. I'm learning to talk on the phone WITHOUT driving.
14. I wanna change my hair, I just can't think of what to do yet.
15. When it comes to sleep, I'm like my mother. I watch movies to fall asleep.
16. My teeth are horrible, I've got so many cavities.
17. I hate being a leader but when given the opportunity, I step up to the plate and do pretty well.
18. It's not true what they told me, "The friends you make in college are the ones that will be your friends for life."
19. I lack self control, I eat snack to the point of headaches and tummy aches.
20. I kinda wish I pursued some sort of dancing in my life. Oh well.
21. I absolutely love doing karaoke in Chinese, but only if the songs are slow enough for me to read.
22. I will be the last of the white cousins to be married! :)
23. I used to be anti Dr. Pepper but after dating a guy that ONLY drank Dr. Pepper, I can drink it with no problems.
24. I have no logical reason, but I hate marajuana.
25. If there was a zombie attack, I'd definitely be one of the first ones that changed into one.

2 comments:

ka48309 said...

It's true about the zombies, you have no counter-zombie skillz.

Jordan said...

that would be cool to have a zombie cousin.