Sunday, September 20, 2009

18/99



41. Have a party
I've been wanting to host a party ever since I got back from Taiwan. However, I could only do that if I had my own place again (I can't host a party at my parents house!) But lucky behold, an opprotunity arised!Kai was out of town! So his roommate and I had a last minute party, a Kai Is Gone Part II party. Fun times! But I do know that once I live in my OWN place, I'll have a party that's completely mine, not partially cohosted.

66. Take a Monday off
When I was planning to take a Monday off, I wanted it to be more relaxing... but I'll be seeing Metallica next week! One of my favorite bands and I can't wait! :) I'll add pics later,if there are any.

71. Get a 3rd job
Not officially a 3rd job but a few parents want me to babysit their children. I've already done it once so I for sure have at least one client. I just like that it's not weekly so whee! Though I'll probably replace this with waitressing, now that I have the liscense to do so... I just wanna wait til after I do a gig.

No comments: