Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Spice Up Your Life

I'm not going to go out because Halloween is the day I work(whee to making drinks!) but I did have a costume. This past wkend I was a Spice Girl, Sporty Spice to be precise. I spent some money for that outfit, but I didn't mind so much since they're comfortable and I'm gonna use it again. For me, whenever I work out or run, I get really itchy because apparently that's what cotton does. And sport clothes help decrease that, which obviously I would like. So happy medium for me!I had to put a lot of gel in my hair to get rid of my bangs. For the pic above, the order of who is in the pic(excluding the Darth Vader aka Danny): Fran, Dalina, myself, Alisha, and Paige. If you are bored and want to kinda play a game, you can try to guess who's who. I agree it will be somewhat difficult because most of the girls did not dress up to the best potential(I was the most recognizable to ppl). The ACTUAL Spice Girls in order from left to right in the picture below:Posh, Sporty, Scary(in gold), Ginger(in red), and Baby. Good luck!

5 comments:

Kiat said...

Scary, Baby, Sporty, Posh, Ginger!

Kiat said...

I mean from left to right.

Leah said...

good job! A+!!!!!!

Jordan said...

Kiat likes girl groups.....all the time.........

Sporty suits u much Leah!!

ka48309 said...

I think Jet has a sister.