Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Finally, a white Christmas


It snowed over here today (it's a very hot and somewhat humid place here) Cars were so iced over that even if you got the ice off the key hole, you couldn't turn the key. This day reminded me how nice it is to have friends live close to you.
James and I walked toward each other's places til we each found each other. I bundled myself up in 2 pairs of socks, long johns, pants, 3 layers of shirts, 2 pairs of gloves per hand, a scarf, and a jacket. We walked back to my place where we ate cornbread stuffing with hot tea and watched The City of Lost Children thru this online service. It's a very... interesting movie. Kinda doesn't make much sense at times... Anyway, today was a good day!

2 comments:

Jordan said...

Glad you had a great day today...what's the story about? kitche? haha

ka48309 said...

Hey, I'm on someone's my space top 8.