Sunday, September 17, 2006

Urine Anyone?

This morning/afternoon, Dawn and I did a little bit of shopping. Got LOTS, too much stuff, most will probably be returned tomorrow. I tend to buy stuff then return because once you get home, your view changes.
Dillards was our first location. We tried several outfits, most not working. I picked a few that seemed okay. Either way, put my shirt back on and it had a wet spot. WTH? Probably the ceiling. I looked up top, no dripping. I felt the carpet for a wet spot, bingo! "Shouldn't you check if it's not something else Leah?" Smelled my hand, "Is this piss?" Yes. Someone bloody pissed in the bloody corner for the changing room. BASTARDS! So now my right hand and part of my shirt smell of piss. AWESOME!

We told the people so things would get cleaned up. Heard horror stories afterwards. How finding pee in the changing room is quite oten. How they've found 30 dresses shat and pissed on. Etc, etc, etc, makes you rethink that clearance section.

4 comments:

ka48309 said...

Doesn't your right hand always smell like that?

Anonymous said...

Kai likes to snif your hand all the time?

Huan Bean said...

haha. That's awesome to have piss smell on your shirt. I wish I could have the same experience!!! HAHAHAHAHA. Actually I didn't delete my entry. I just did something with the setting.

ka48309 said...

Yes! Jet's hand smells like #2.