Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Long Update

I've been playing FF7 recently. I have a list of games to complete in order to reach awesomeness level. Anyway, one of my characters has a weapon called "nail bat." I didn't realize it was literally a baseball bat with nails on it. Currently I'm in a battle where all of my ppl are frogs, spinning in confusion while asleep and can't do much about it.

I have a kitty below me, known by many names but mainly Tilapi. My roommate brought home a kitten recently so poor Tilapi has been forced to deal with a noisy kitten. The wall is cracking slowly so all is well.

BTW, my roommate and I are on better terms now. We haven't discussed bills or anything yet but when the time comes, I'll get to it.



I've been having a lot of fun, social time recently. These past 3 wks have been awesome, well, to an extent.
Babysitting drunks has been fun, though I'm somewhat sad and dissapointed at some of the drunks. A couple wkends ago was a dramatic party, but no one remembers anything. That's just sad.
Did you know that McDonalds opens at 5/6am?67
My friend Jiyeon(korean born and raised and only been in Austin for 3 yrs)and I had a romantic date to which she took me to Austin places that I'd never been before. Isn't that my job? I finally went to Mt Benell, kinda lame but something I've always heard was in Austin and now I know the shortcut there!
4th of July was wet. I dressed up because originally I was gonna go with my friends that... dress up often but plans changed last minute. For that day, I was the fashion designer for dog head cones. First went to my family friend's BBQ which meant StarCraft noises. Then I went to Richard's last minute party which was interesting. I got red.

3 comments:

Jordan said...

FF7? One of my favourite....on PS2? Where are you now?

Getting well along with roomate it's similiar getting along with someone else....be patient...:D

Ok, you got a job soon maybe to bring me around texas just like you did to other visitors....and ya and the starcraft game....hehe

JenminC said...

hi Leah. I almost had a heart attack today. You know why? Because when i came back from summer school, i saw a ripped open box. then i found a pic frame that has pictures of familiar people along w/ a small box and a letter. interesting...isn't it?

ka48309 said...

You got sunburn? How cool...I got sunburn at lei hwangs bbq.