Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Haters

I see the unfortunate-ness of not using my parent's internet/money has caused name calling. Excuse me for moving between apartments and not having internet as well as a phone for the past month? The only reason I'm posting now is because I'm at my friend's place. My love doesn't go out to all the haters out there.

So yes, I have just moved into my new apartment, but not completely since I still have to move the big furniture but since I don't have any way of contacting ppl with trucks, it's a bit more difficult to handle. Either way, it's quite comfy even though the AC doesn't work properly (the kitchen is 10 degrees cooler than the bedrooms)

I'm gonna go salsa dancing tomorrow. I went last Wednesday and it was quite fun, however kinda like a dating service (change dance partners every 2 mins and reintroduce urselves) Hopefully some of my dance partners don't repeat...

My bf likes Superman. Therefore I have snuck into his room and put on new Superman bedsheets for him to be welcomed to when he returns home. Exactly why I have internet right now.

5 comments:

JenminC said...

wooo----i'm the first one to leave a comment! feel so special. Are you done moving? need some help? me and sis can fly over there to help^^
oh, and when are you coming to canada?
has your hair grown longer yet?

Kiat said...

I prefer majin bu from Dragon Balls:P

ka48309 said...

I prefer the girl from the movie 'the big hit.' She is sooo cute...I wonder if they print her on bed sheets?

Jordan said...

I prefer the kid in the japanese movie Juon....imagine he's the first time you see when you wake from...........

Jordan said...

And guess what, i just found out why you cut your hair short, which you didn't tell me in the last mail(it was like...few months ago??) and it's almost exactly the same why i cut my hair short last time....the difference is, i did it myself.....ouch!!